Since 1994, James Bourhill has been a member of the Land Affairs Board which advises the Minister of Public Works on matters relating to property valuations. All properties which are bought or sold by the National Government but first be valued, and the valuation must be approved by the Land Affairs Board. This state property is spread across the entire country and includes every conceivable property type from government offices, schools, prisons and hospitals, to the remotest rural land.
Studygroup Assignments has been in existence since 1987. The name comes from our early days where the necessary skills were sourced through collaboration with fellow students and professionals. In academic terms, James Bourhill is one of the most highly qualified valuers in South Africa. These are his qualifications:
- Diploma in Agriculture from Cedara College of Agriculture.
- B.Com majoring in pure economics and business economics from the University of South Africa.
- B.Com (Hons) specializing in Real Estate from the University of South Africa.
- Master’s Degree in agricultural and development economics from the University of Pretoria.
- Doctorate in History from the University of Pretoria.
Although based in the North West Province, we undertake assignments in all nine provinces. Each assignment is tailored to the client’s needs without incurring unnecessary costs. Contact us for a quote. You may be pleasantly surprised.